OPEN | RESERVED | TAKEN
CHARACTER PLAY BY:
TUITION OR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT:
Knaves, Mad Hatters and Cheshire Cats
- Being in large crowds.
- Being loud and drawing attention to himself.
- Girls with a bad attitude/Rude girls.
- Being himself and pushing his ideas on others.
- Dirty jokes.
- Freaking everyone out.
- Invading other peoples personal space.
- Good parties with a lot of alcohol.
- Feeling humiliated by other people.
- People with no sense of humour/fun.
- Moody people who never stop complaining.
- Anyone who brings up disability.
- Moping around/Those who mope around.
- Convention or schedules of any kind.
POSITIVE PERSONALITY POINTS:
- Is always realistic.
- Prepares for the worst case scenario.
- Is always a laugh.
- Very bubbly.
- A lot of self confidence.
- Very forgiving nature.
- Appreciates everything he has.
NEGATIVE PERSONALITY POINTS:
- Can be a bother.
- Is like a lost puppy at times.
- Always wants his own way.
- Tries forcing his own opinions onto everyone else.
- Thinks life’s just one big party.
- Has commitment issues.
- Can’t stay still for more that 2 minutes.
- Joking with friends
- Watching TV
When talking to Emmett Tanner, there is one thing you must keep in mind, in his opinion, everything that makes perfect sense to you and I makes little sense to him. Dealing with dyslexia in his early childhood held him back from being intelligent and living up to everything he could of been but he never seemed to mind and now he takes this as more of a gift than a problem. He believes that everything happens for a reason and the reason for this was to show him what he was meant to be like, however many would disagree. His Mom brought him up as a single parent, working all hours of the day and night just to bring enough money in to keep them but as she climbed the social ladder, the money was rolling in and she sent him off to the best school money could buy. The one thing she never considered was that maybe Emmett needed something that money couldn’t buy, a little compassion, help, perhaps even love. Emmett went merrily off to school and of course made all the wrong friends but they were no more a bad influence on him as he was on them. He soon found himself a place on the social ladder, befriending the school’s favourite, Jenn Marston and creating a bizzare bond with her. Although he is not disliked by many, he doesn’t have much control over what he’s doing and enjoys reckless activities and provoking reactions from people. This being said, it could be much worse and Emmett’s only struggles are keeping his mind firmly fixed on reality, not the way he wishes reality would be.