OPEN | RESERVED | TAKEN
CHARACTER PLAY BY:
Steven R. McQueen
TUITION OR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT:
Knights, Red Kings & Mad Hatters
- Messing with other people
- Having fun and thrill seeking
- Being an adrenaline junkie and doing dangerous things
- Defying the rules
- Animals and his dog
- Training and making sure he’s up to scratch
- Playing any type of sports and going swimming
- Falling short of expectations
- Getting into fights or being put into bad situations
- Being put on the spot to do anything
- People who are lazy and don’t strive for success
- Anyone who has no worth ethic
- Rainy days when he can’t train
- Being held back from his goals, metaphorically or physically.
POSITIVE PERSONALITY POINTS:
- He has a very clear goal in life and works towards it 24/7.
- He is committed to his dreams and plans to reach them.
- Fun to be around and has an excited buzz about him most of the time.
- Has an amazing sense of humour and can make anyone laugh.
- Is charming and can make your heart melt.
- Is very open about his life and all aspects about it.
- Will be the person to bail others out of tough situations with a joke.
NEGATIVE PERSONALITY POINTS:
- Is easily offended by people and holds grudges.
- His jokes are often inappropriate and make awkward situations worse.
- He speaks before thinking and ends up looking bad.
- When his mood switches he will yell at anyone that crosses his path.
- He automatically takes arguments to the next level and gets into physical fights.
- Very bad at communicating his points when stressed and it ends in misunderstanding.
- Doesn’t know how to keep up good friendships and changes friends every few days.
- Training for games or just generally to gain skill.
- Taking time to polish on his swimming.
- Playing on his xbox and secluding himself in his room.
Liam may be the star player of the school soccer team but he doesn’t like to think that he fits in with the normal conventions of being a jock. He likes to be rebellious and wants to stand out. Blending into the background never has and never will be his thing and he does anything and literally everything to make sure that doesn’t happen. He may be excitable and cute like a puppy but he’s no puppy and loveable is an overused term for him. he uses his charm to score points with the ladies but he has no interest in them, his main aim is to be the best of the best and for that he needs popularity. That’s why he became the head of the Red Kings, he didn’t want to be held back by the standards of being a White King so that seemed perfect, there he befriended Anastasia Sharpe who he shares a slight sexual interest in and they use each other in the least desirable form, only the two of them against the world, no one else can interfere in their relationship. The school’s Franciska Pierce describes them as ‘a match made in hell’ and they may be just that. Don’t be fooled though, Liam has a lot more in mind than being head of the Red Kings and being with the scariest girl in school, his family didn’t believe he could make it this far, even though he ended up being big in the world of jocks, he still sets out to prove them wrong. All he needs now is better grades and he’ll happily go down being the boy that had it all.