OPEN | RESERVED | TAKEN
CHARACTER PLAY BY:
TUITION OR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT:
Alice and White Rabbits
- Helping people out
- Working towards success
- Making others happy
- Meeting new people
- Solving problems
- Being a peacemaker
- Obnoxious/Rude people
- Having to meet expectations
- Being pushed or put under pressure
- Being given little time to do things
- Not meeting time limits
- People looking through her things
POSITIVE PERSONALITY POINTS:
- Can make other people feel better with ease.
- A happy atmosphere seems to follow her everywhere.
- She is knows how to put a positive spin on things and come up with a solution to most problems.
- She is very intelligent and book smart.
- Is friendly and nice to everyone that she encounters.
- Gets along with almost anyone because of her attitude.
- Is trustworthy and often asked for advice.
NEGATIVE PERSONALITY POINTS:
- Her happiness can be found annoying in pressing situations.
- Her solutions can sometimes be way off and out there.
- She is often classed as a day dreamer and doesn’t have a very good attention span at times.
- Although she may be book smart, she has a lot to learn about life.
- She doesn’t deal with her own problems although she seems to deal with everyone else’s.
- She lets her opinion gets lost to avoid arguments.
- She’s not a strong person and backs down to anyone who goes against her even if they’re in the wrong.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Studying and revising
Lilly had never and would never be a party girl, the type to go out and cause destruction in the quiet neighbourhood she lived in. In fact, she hated those teenagers, the ones who went out of their way to cause problems for the rest of society and she swore she would never become like them. Her parents brought her up in a rich household but that didn’t mean everything was given to her, far from it, the girl had to work for any respect or label that was given to her at home and it was just that, work, that she did. While her parents expected effortlessly good grades, she studied hard, every day to match up to what they wanted and there was barely a week that went by regularly where she would not be top student. She was smart, it was true and that made people trust her. Their opinions were tainted but correct, that the smart girl wouldn’t tell their secrets so they told her everything about them and she kept it, pushing it to the back of her mind. She would spend many a day day dreaming about anything really, her mind often wandered to things that it shouldn’t have and she rarely thought of the secrets she’d been told yet people would always ask her if she still remembered. She did. Her parents would see her every so often hanging with the Red or White Queens and that made them happy, living their rich lives it was expected that their daughter be high in social hierarchy and Lilly let them believe what they want. In exchange for keeping their secrets, the cliques of the school would satisfy her parents need for their daughter to be popular. It was a good deal.